Basic Growth Strategy.
For founders & owners in established value cahin looking for new growth oppotunities.
- Value chain analysis
- Strategic scenarios
- Prioritisaton workshop
- Detaillled report
Kick start your growth journey today
We scan your market to discover the white spaces for you to capture. The key to our approach is seeing the market like a chessboard. We are seeking to understand all the players in the game, their strategic moves and therefore the opportunities that others haven’t seen.
The market strategy process is a chance to take a step back from the day-to-day and focus on your market to look at what will really be driving change in the future. Critical to this is to be purposeful about your business journey. Part of our process is ensuring that your business is deliberate and informed in selecting the growth journey that you are taking.
Factors to consider when selecting your growth journey include:
- Shareholder Goals – the appetite of shareholders for risk and returns.
- Industry Evolution – the nature of technology disruption in your industry and how fast it is evolving.
- Business Capabilities – the level of innovation, differentiation and scalability of your offer
Registered Capability Provider
We’re a registered provider under the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme for business training and coaching services.
Talk to us to find out more.
Our Process & Philosophy.
Once you sign up with us we begin your strategy identification process:
We kick off with an exploratory session to understand your situation and motivations.
We present an outline of the research & analysis we’ll undertake to make sure we’re on the same page.
We do the hard work analysing your market and finding the white spaces where you could play.
We walk you through the analysis and discuss the value chain dynamics impacting your market.
We present the final strategic scenarios and discuss the implications for your business.
Our process has been created for three specific situations when major market-led decisions are most important:
1. New Company – founders who either seek validation of their business opportunity or those who have already established themselves in market but are seeking to scale-up their revenue line.
2. Established Company – businesses who are in a growth mode but can see their industry maturing now or in the near future. They seek opportunities to diversify or reinvent their offer to capture a new growth curve.
3. Major Transaction – when a company of any size is undertaking a major transaction such as capital raising, acquisitions, divestments, joint-ventures, alliances or exit transactions. Understanding your market position can impact your business valuation and transaction leverage in material ways.
In all situations, we are aiming to identify market-led initiatives that will enable the business to “cross the chasm” from Early Stage to Expansion and realise its full potential.